Wednesday 2 April 2014

CQ WPX !!

Hi Guys

What a weekend its been!.  I took part in the CQ WPX Contest from Friday (00:00) UTC until Sunday (00:00) and to be honest I loved every minute of it. This was my first contest with my Callsign and I think I did quite good :). My entered category was 20m LP NA Rookie.  
I managed 600 QSO's with a score of 314,000 and I worked roughly 12 hours out of the two days, since my Mam and Dad were also taking part in the contest. Our family score is roughly 1.3 Million on 20m only so after the contest my jaw was a bit stiff from talking so much Hi Hi :) .

 I also made a nice couple of new DXCC's , by working Indonesia, Australia, China and Alaska.  I worked a good few US Stations during the contest and so far have confirmed more States so I now have 38 states out of 50 and also I have now 95 DXCC's worked since the contest with nearly half confirmed so I'm pleased all round. DXCC certificate soon I'm sure Hi Hi, 73 Guys.

Jordan        

No comments:

Post a Comment